- As a Senior Civil Engineer (f/m/d), your path will lead you to the Turnkey Business Unit of Siemens Mobility, which is responsible for turnkey railway projects worldwide.
- You lead integrated planning teams from the fields of civil engineering, railway infrastructure, signaling and electrification.
- Also you evaluate quality, plausibility, functionality, cost-effectiveness and the opportunities and risks of planning and execution services.
- Furthermore, you check the design for contract conformity and compliance with relevant laws, standards and guidelines.
- You optimise technical solutions in dialogue with those involved in planning and construction.
- In addition, you are involved in bid preparation and execution of major rail infrastructure projects.
- You coordinate and control the interfaces between the parties involved in the planning and construction process.
- You are responsible for tendering and awarding contracts for planning services as well as for scheduling and cost control of planning.
- Your success is based on a completed engineering degree (Master) in the field of civil engineering.
- You have many years of sound professional experience in planning and/or construction and the associated construction process planning in the railway infrastructure sector.
- Knowledge of offer and interface management as well as tender and contract analysis is a prerequisite, while further knowledge of track construction/system of railways is desirable.
- Your technical assessment competence for the planning and system design of structural and civil engineering works for railway infrastructure (e.g. engineering structures and associated railway installations) are reliable.
- In addition to experience in dealing with safety regulations, you have also gained project experience in international customer or development projects.
- Your profile is complemented by a fluent command of English. A good knowledge of German and other foreign languages would be an advantage.
- Due to the international orientation of the projects, you bring the necessary mobility and willingness to travel on occasional business trips.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time