- In your new role you work in a global team and are responsible for further development and administration of our Teamcenter (TC) systems. You ensure that the TC server environment and TC monitoring function professionally and properly.
- You take care of capturing customers’ TC requirements, ordering additional systems and, if necessary, ensure the information security, ECC conformity as well as optimization and automation of routines and processes.
- To solve administration problems of the TC system regarding the TC environment, you are in close contact with your customers.
- You further develop the global Teamcenter environment on the system side. This includes worldwide monitoring, decentralized volume environments and synergy and automation projects.
- We look forward to meeting you if you hold a degree in engineering, computer science or if you have completed an equivalent education in the IT field.
- You have gained several years of experience in IT administration, TC system technology, database administration, network support and in a Teamcenter environment. Additionally, you have already worked with Linux and Windows operating systems.
- You provide deep knowledge of cyber security environments, ECC regulations and advanced knowledge of IT server cluster technology, virtual environments and network systems.
- Furthermore, you should be familiar with the TC and NX programming tools to analyze scripts and programs created as tools identifying system problems caused by these add-ins.
- Due to several years’ experience in international teams, you are able to communicate in fluent English and German.
- You are willing to work on duty on weekends and special IT outages.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time