Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Work within the Managed Servers project and service contributing to the overall objectives of the Application Life cycle Management department
- Manage SQL Server databases
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes
- Monitor system's health and performance
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time
- Provide suggestions for solutions
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Degree in Computer Science or similar backgrounds
- 5 years of experience as a SQL Server DBA or similar role
- 5 years of experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- 3 years of experience of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- 5 years of experience with Windows server, including Active Directory
- MCTS, MCITP, and/or MVP certifications a plus
- Fluency in English
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Experience with complex global organizations and working in virtual teams across countries;
- Time-management, analytical, technical, communications and interpersonal skills.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time