- In your new role as Senior Software Development Expert (f/m/d), you will have an important interface function in an agile, global and interdisciplinary team.
- You decisively contribute to the development and evolution of technical software for the design of industrial steam turbines.
- As part of the team, you are also actively involved in the quality-assured software development process (e.g. CI/CD).
- You define and develop modern architectures for distributed systems (e.g. cloud applications, migration of legacy applications, automation). These are based on the requirements of our internal customers as well as take into account existing software solutions.
- In addition, the definition, conceptual elaboration and implementation of data models and interfaces for components of an existing software system is your responsibility.
- The basis of your success is a completed university degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable degree in science or engineering.
- Furthermore, you have +5 years of relevant professional experience in software development in global, virtual and interdisciplinary teams.
- You have a sound knowledge of clean code and design patterns and are able to apply them with confidence.
- You are fluent in C# & C++, and if necessary, FORTRAN.
- Through your experience in software architecture you are familiar with the realization of user interfaces with WPF and Windows Forms.
- As you act in an international environment you bring business-fluent English and German language skills.
- You look forward to point out new approaches due to a high degree of creativity and initiative regarding the support and guidance of internal customers and user groups.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time