The Financial Analyst 2 role in Siemens Healthineers Point of Care (POC) Business Performance Controlling (BPC) Team will be a main contributor in achieving our BPC mission to “Be THE partner of choice for all our stakeholders by delivering world-class controlling outcome”.
The BPC team’s responsibility is to initiate, execute and evaluate effectiveness of planning, analysis and reporting activities within the business line. Through data-driven analytics, this role will partner with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate and timely explanation and presentation of monthly actual results, full-year forecast projections, and annual budget submissions. This role requires a strong ability to consolidate and analyze data with the ability to translate the results to various audiences, from business operations partners to C-Suite level managers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and consolidate POC messaging to both POC and Siemens Healthineers senior management through monthly / quarterly reporting dashboards and presentations; work side-by-side with finance colleagues in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), and Research and Development (R&D) to ensure data accuracy, messaging alignment, and timeliness of deliverables are continuously maintained
- Function as Controller for HQ-based cost centers; partner with managers from various areas such as Marketing, Service, Quality and others to ensure monthly and annual spend targets are met; provide transparency and understanding through detailed reporting and communication; gather and evaluate expense activities impacting forecasts, providing thorough explanations for spending variances; work with managers to align individual spending needs with POC’s overall profit targets
- Support the monthly forecast process by owning various reports that contribute directly or indirectly towards the creation of the three major financial statements (P&L, Asset, and Cash Flow)
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reporting in support of BPC’s relationship as business partner to the CFO / CEO; contribute to one-off special projects requested by CFO / CEO or central Siemens Healthineers requests
- Support transformation towards digitalization of finance processes and reporting
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Preferred: Master’s Degree, MBA
- Candidates typically have 1-3 years of accounting and/or financial analysis experience
- Systems skill in SAP, SAP BW, Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
- Experience in data-visualizing tools (e.g. Qlik, Tableau, Power BI or similar) a plus
- Ability to distill business processes and results into actionable information for senior leadership, good presentation skills
- Ability to analyze and organize with quality in mind is a main requirement for the position
- Arranging and balancing activities to comply with various tasks and due dates is a key requirement
- Good communication / networking skills, result / quality orientation, and a pro-active attitude
- Excellent team player
Position reports directly to Vice President, POC Business Performance Controlling and is based in Norwood, MA USA with limited travel requirements
Direction of Others: This role is an individual contributor role
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.