Work productively with Consultants, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their deployment of our Manufacturing Execution System.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the translation of business requirements into specific process aligned designs for the Siemens MES based on multi domain knowledge and best practices in the subject area, in order to deliver market leading solutions and provide value to the customer.
As a Solution Architect, you will be defining the solution deployment architecture and also master the system configuration.
In line with project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption by leveraging the complete Siemens Software Delivery framework.
- Understand and demonstrate how Siemens professional services will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact.
- Set and manage stakeholder’s expectations, demonstrating thought leadership to effectively influence key contacts and recommend solutions.
- Provide advice to the definition of required strategies for migration or management of legacy systems and data.
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Hands- on system analyst.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BSc in Industrial engineering, specialized in Information Systems.
- Proven experience of MES implementation.
- Experience in implementation of ERP systems – is an advantage.
- Present complex information and communicates with an effective manner for a given audience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time