At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care and much more - to over 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
Our Global Business Service Center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process, allowing our colleagues to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
As a CoE Fixed Assets operator you support our clients with IT Fixed Assets tools. Among others, you will:
- Plan and support new roll outs and tools implementation
- Support our clients with Fixed Assets topics.
- Support Team Leader and Service Line Manager on current projects
- Improvement process proposal.
How does that sound?
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum high school degree; Financial, Business administration our accountant University degree and Fixed Assets knowledge is a plus;
- Service attitude and customer oriented;
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Act like an owner and proactively
- Confident in working in an international environment
- Like to work with new tools and systems, and probably already gained some experience with SAP
- Strong critical thinking, gathering complex problems, learning new skills and developing solutions
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Experience in administrative and/or customer oriented tasks;
- Proficient in German and English language (Write and Spoken) is mandatory; additional languages will be a plus
- Proficient in MSOffice (excel);
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time