Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
• Makes sure that specified IT services operate in a reliable manner and are compliant with defined processes (e.g. “confirmation of delivery”) and coaches other Service Managers to do the same.
• Drives the monitoring of the specified IT services quality regarding stability, performance, security and usability as contractually agreed. Focused at continuous service improvements and highest security level, working closely with internal or external IT Service Providers and Cyber Security teams to initiate and recommend changes as needed.
• Orchestrating service providers regarding data center services (IaaS, PaaS, File Services), upgrades and support of all infrastructure components in relevant contracts.
• Working with other service managers to support managed data center services and projects.
• Sharing detailed know-how with other service managers and acting as topic contact for Value Center and other departments.
• Contributing to solution design activities, reviewing solution design results and supporting build & test.
• Ensuring outsourced Data Center Services operate in a reliable and efficient manner and within a secure environment. This may include assisting with the configuration and maintenance of High Availability and Disaster Recover solutions.
• Supporting project-based work while keeping a focus on infrastructure cost efficient solutions hitting key project milestones.
• Maintaining regular contact with service users and provider for day-to-day operations, running projects and work progress.
• Ensuring Siemens Cyber-Security guidelines and processes are followed.
• Working on related customer demands, minor service changes and system changes.
• Manage the entire Service lifecycle: Performance Analysis; Integrated SLA Management; Capacity Management; Availability Management; Continual Service Improvement; Integrated Event Management; Asset & Configuration Management; Design Coordination; Release Management
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• Fluent in professional English
• ITIL Foundations Certification
• Excellent communication skills
• Advanced knowledge (5+ years) in IT infrastructure backend architecture (servers, storage)
• Deep experience with IT outsourcing contracts, SLA / KPI’s, licensing policies, charging models, etc.
• Proficient at working with virtual and remote teams
• Strong team player and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional environment
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products
• Microsoft MCSE or MCSA Certified (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer / Associate)
• Basic German understanding, additional foreign languages a plus
• Passion for business processes and underlying IT architecture and new / innovative IT technologies
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time