Company: SISW - Mentor
Job Title: Technical Marketing Manager - FAB Yield Enhancement – MG SISW - 211482
Job Location: Fremont, CA or Wilsonville, OR
Job Category: Technical Marketing
Mentor, a Siemens company, is the longest standing Electronic Design Automation company in the world and over the last 30 years has amassed the finest technology portfolio in the business. Our software tools span the full breadth semiconductor and electrical systems solutions including integrated circuit design and verification, PCB design & manufacturing solutions, cable harness tools, and embedded software.
The North American Calibre Semi Solution Engineering team is focused on developing and deploying software solutions for OPC, Tapeout, MPC, MDP and Design-Process intersection areas.
- Define and develop the Calibre based solution prototype focused on layout data analytics and test chip optimization for better technology definition, development and ramp.
- Champion the technical interactions with leading customer as a subject matter expert at test chip and process yield ramp.
- Collaborate and guide Factory product team on new product definition and methodology development at design-process intersection areas.
- Be a recognized expert on the technology assurance and yield ramp area and build more user groups/business at IDM and Fabless customers.
- MS or Ph.D Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or a relate field
- 5+ years of advanced FAB yield enhancement or technology definition/development is required.
- 2+ years of scripting programming language experience like python/perl/tcl is desirable.
- A proven track record of quick and self-motivated learning for new things is a must.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with test chip/test-site or design rule validation is a must.
- Experience with device variation characterization or compact modeling is a plus.
- Experience with Calibre DRC, RET or equivalent EDA tools is a plus.
- Experience with Calibre Tessent DDYA or equivalent EDA tool is a plus.
- Exposure to sales and application engineering environment is a plus.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.