- As a Solution Architect for QM processes in the SAP environment, you are responsible for the maintenance and further development/customizing and documentation of QM business processes over the entire value chain from development to production and sales.
- Essentially, the processes are mapped using SAP QM and OPCenter Quality (formerly QSYS).
- For this purpose, you work in a team consisting of internal colleagues as well as external consultants / service providers.
- In your area of responsibility, you will also advise users and specialists from the business sector on questions relating to process optimization in the area of quality management.
- You also translate customer requirements into technical specifications and accompany the implementation up to the test and customer acceptance.
- Permanent process optimization in this environment is essential in your area of responsibility.
- Active participation in IT projects that affect the supervised process.
- You expect an environment with state-of-the-art working methods, agile methodologies and projects as well as intensive team spirit. Specifically, the consolidation of the Mobility SAP landscape and the introduction of the new SAP version S4 HANA are currently on the roadmap.
- The foundation of your professional success is a completed degree (Master/Diploma) in the field of IT, Computer Science or Business Informatics. Alternatively, you can have a comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications.
- 3+ years of professional experience in the field of quality management within a major technical group or in IT consulting
- Well-founded and practically proven experience in SAP QM incl. Customizing knowledge
- Basic knowledge of logistics and manufacturing processes (MM, SD, PP)
- Basic knowledge of ABAP and the corresponding technical understanding are beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills; ability to present technical issues clearly and intelligibly, even at management level
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Willingness to travel
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10am to 2pm
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and private life
- Corporate kindergarten close to the workplace in Prague
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Opportunity to buy Siemens shares
- Multisport card or ActivePass
- Advantageous mobile plan for private purposes
- Advantageous offers for employees (e.g. a discount on a car or on a holiday resort stay)
- Workplace nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague
- Up to 8 extra days of paid leave beyond the standard 5 weeks
- Contribution towards leisure-time activities in the Benefit plus cafeteria (can be used for culture, health, travelling, sports and education, including language courses)
- Contributions towards pension and life insurance
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time