Job title: Application Management Cloud (FIND)
You will be part of the global service management of FIND Siemens Enterprise Search based on Sinequa and Elastic and will support the FIND service manager in all service management tasks:
This is your role. What part will you play?
• Operation of the search platforms (On-Premise + AWS cloud)
• Configuration and support of a complex, networked IT platforms for the intranet search and other connected use cases
• Test management to guarantee the searching quality (Unit testing, Integration Testing, System testing)
• Capacity analysis and infrastructure planning
• Incident analysis (hardware and software), root cause analysis, trend analysis, fault resolution including coordination of 3rd level support
• Creation and implementation of security concepts
• Preparation and implementation of search optimizations
• Assistance and execution of development activities
• Reporting of service status and key figures
• You will be working in a global team
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
• You should have Bachelor / Master or equivalent preferably in Information Technology or Engineering
• You are a Cloud Infrastructure Expert and with knowledge in Infrastructure as code (terraform, packer, ansible)
• You have 3+ years of experience with DevOps in cloud environments
• You have 3+ years of experience with enterprise search engines and applications
• You should have experience in designing and implementing search components and enhancements.
• You should have experience of working in an international team and environment
• You should have experience with the Sinequa platform and working with the Elastic search platform is an added advantage
• Having certifications and experience in ITIL & Project Management is an added advantage
• In-depth knowledge about cloud infrastructure (infrastructure as code)
• In-depth knowledge about information retrieval / information access / search
• Advanced C# and Script programming skills
• Good knowledge of Windows Server OS, Web Servers (IIS) and Web services (SOAP/JSON)
• Knowledge about the Elastic search platform and NoSQL/Graph DBs
• Knowledge of IT landscapes, Network Infrastructure , VLANs, Load Balancer, HTTP, Firewalls (especially in Cloud)
• Preferable: Knowledge about the Sinequa Search Platform
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Interpersonal communication, proactive, self-motivated and motivating, result oriented, good oral and written communication ability to work as an individual contributor in a global team (Language English)
• Fluent in English
• German language skills are an added advantage.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time