What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for project financial analysis, planning and controlling.
- Monitoring the actual development, clarify deviations between actual and plan, support management team to timely review and adjust project planning where necessary.
- To review / conclude SLA with corporate functions and divisions, perform controlling on the responsible project cost centers.
- Regular report preparation (e.g. project review meeting, steering committee meeting….)
- Support management on the project performance controlling via a well-established KPIs system.
- Other Ad hoc commercial assignment by the management.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least three years related working experience in commercial or project management area, Siemens background would be preferred.
- Exposure to a business environment is required, good understanding of both financial process and governance / control methodology.
- Future potential to lead a team are required.
- Finance & Accounting know-how (IFRS / Local GAAP).
- Computer skill (e.g. MS Office)
- ERP system knowledge (e.g. SAP)
- Presentation skill
- Controlling experience in a real business environment.
- Communication & Coordination Skill.
- Leadership capability.
What else do I need to know?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment! Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time