In this exciting environment an opportunity is available for a Project Manager to join our team in Riverside, CA.
Successful candidates will have spent at least 10 years in progressively responsible positions in ITS solutions and transportation infrastructure projects with at least $10M in budget. Ideal candidates will have experience working in projects including – triple constraints, commercial considerations, legal constraints, partner identification, claim management, quality management and risk and opportunity management.
Candidates have experience in managing road infrastructure engineering and construction on projects for Smart Cities solutions. They will be responsible for leading project teams during project execution and guarantee meeting business goals and customer satisfaction by executing the project on time and in budget. The role requires a proven track record of solid leadership, technical, organizational, and communication skills and as well as professional engineering experience in the transportation industry.
• Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering.
• 10 years of experience in ITS industry i.e. projects and/or public construction projects, which involve electrical and mechanical, engineering and/or industrial power construction with focus on complex facility infrastructure construction, renovations, retrofits, upgrades, energy services, and renewable technology is highly desirable
• Journeyman Electrician Certification/Card and/or IMSA Traffic Signal Technician Certification
• PMP certification, PMI preferred
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, project specifications and project plans
• Outstanding communication, leadership, interpersonal and customer intimacy skills
• 30% travel within the U.S
• Deliver project on time, in budget and in line with required quality
• Coordinate with internal departments and external partners
• Successfully deliver the project based on customer requirements
• Lead project teams and direct subject matter experts, support functions, and third-party partners to execute customer projects and achieve project targets
• Interface and communicate with the customer, suppliers and subcontractors on all project related topics, risks and opportunities
• Performs detailed planning of the work packages, the resources needed and time schedule. Organizes and supervises the interface, requirements and configuration management
• Ensures compliance with regards to technical, deadlines, commercial and qualitative project targets in consideration of guidelines
• Defines the technical measurement criteria and control factors for the project
• Identifies early deviations in the project and problem causes and proposes sustainable solutions
• Professional and eloquent communication with customers, vendors, subcontractors, and engineering consultants
• Lead customer facing activities (customer interviews, Q/A sessions, project
milestone meetings, design approvals, final acceptance procedures) from bid generation
to project acceptance and closure
• Driving all external and internal offer approval and release requests and processes in
expedited manner and with highest quality
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.