We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new function you are part of our global Talent Acquisition (TA) team focusing on Strategy and Technologies.
- As expert for TA technologies you support our management in developing TA tools further. Thereby you contribute to continuously improve our recruiting processes.
- In particular, you drive process automation and secure lean processes with tech stack utilization to improve resource efficiencies.
- You manage technology deployment and support operational change management for Operating Companies and Countries.
- Moreover, you develop and launch processes for TA heads to manage recruitment function effectively.
- You support further technology landscape development and corresponding role development focusing on automation strategies.
- Furthermore, you facilitate and drive community management activities with our TA leadership for all things tech in recruiting.
- You hold a University degree, preferably in the area of Technology or Human Resources.
- You can provide a demonstrable track record in international project-, process-, competency- and change management, translating high-level business demands in low-level functional requirements.
- You convince us with your extensive experience with deploying TA tools and technologies with a special focus on requirements engineering
- You are already experienced in working for a multinational company.
- Your strong business acumen distinguishes you.
- We are looking forward to getting to know you if you are an energizing, motivating team player who challenges boundaries in a collaborative manner.
- Besides that, you bring excellent English communication skills.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to job ID: 211748 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time