We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart minds who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
Join our global Talent Acquisition (TA) team!
- In your new role you will focus on Strategy and Technologies.
- As a specialist for TA technologies you support our continuous improvement in our TA technology portfolio in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of our recruiting processes.
- In particular, you focus on technologies for effective candidate sourcing and selection.
- You handle technology deployment and support operational change management for our businesses and countries.
- Moreover, you develop and launch processes for TA heads to run the recruitment function effectively.
- Furthermore, you facilitate and drive community management activities for the technologies in your responsibility.
- Hold a university degree, preferably in the area of Technology or Human Resources.
- Bring experience with deploying TA tools and technologies with a special focus on sourcing and selection
- Provide a demonstrable track record in international project-, and change management, translating high-level business demands in low-level functional requirements.
- Are already experienced in working for a multinational company.
- Bring an energizing, motivating personality who challenges boundaries in a collaborative manner.
- Communicate fluently both in English and Mandarin.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time