We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
Join our Global Talent Acquisition team!
- support our continuous improvement in our TA technology portfolio in order to contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of our recruiting processes.
- focus on technologies for effective candidate sourcing and selection.
- manage TA sourcing & selection products from scouting over international deployment up to operational usage and cost management
- involve the operational country units in decision making and design thinking processes as a pre-requisite for successful deployment activities
- develop processes for TA heads and recruiters and facilitate and drive community management activities for the technologies in your responsibility.
- have solid experience in the recruitment function, ideally not only from a specialist or project management role but also from operational recruitment
- bring strong expertise in sourcing channel management and/or candidate assessment technologies
- have gained experience in TA technology management – from product scouting to international rollouts
- provide a demonstrable track record in international project-, and change management, translating high-level business demands in low-level functional requirements.
- are already experienced in working for a multinational company.
- bring an energizing, motivating personality who challenges boundaries in a collaborative manner.
- communicate fluently in English.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time