Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Automation Application Manager to assure our Automation Customer satisfaction achievement.
Your mission and responsibilities:
• You will pursue the Automation customer satisfaction by taking care of the delivered quality services in alignment with other internal involved functions
• You will be responsible for tracking of KPIs and application-related activities for complex automation deals
• You will organize and standardize the workflow model, processes and procedures
• You will ensure the proper knowledge sharing among Automation Application Specialists and other teams defining proper training plan to empower the skills on all automation areas (Middleware, SW, Workflow)
• You will define the procedures to guarantee the traceability of configurations for each automation project
• You will establish best-in-class relationship with top accounts laboratory automation Manager and KOLs
Your qualifications and experiences:
• You have a previous experience of at least 5 years in complex laboratory automation installation and customization projects, preferably in international environments
• You have a solid and proven coordination experience on clinical laboratory entire processes and workflows for automation deal
• Previous experienced as a team coordinator would be appreciated
• You have strong experience in using software tools (CAD, Visio, MS Office)
Your attributes and skills:
• You have a Medical/Biomedical/Informatic Engineering degree or equivalent
• You have strong problem solving and you are dynamic and proactive with personal initiative to reach the goals
• You are a good team player and respectful of diversity
• You have strong communication and presentation skills
• You have Lab IT (middleware) solutions knowledge
• You have strong coaching and training skills
• You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
• You are based in Milan area
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email.