Company: SISW - Mentor
Job Title: Applications Engineering Consultant – Foundry / Semi Solutions – MG
Job Location: Fremont, CA, Wilsonville, OR, Albany, NY or Austin, TX
Job Category: Applications Engineering
North American Calibre-Semi Application Engineering team is focused on building and deploying customized software flow using Calibre core engines (DRC, OPC, LVS, PM, MDP etc.) for leading Foundry/IDM/Fabless customers. We work at a fast pace for prototyping flows that solve customer challenges in OPC/MDP, DTCO and Fab yield ramp areas. We are the driver of horizontal integration and we work on daily base with the Calibre Factory product and engineering teams. As an application engineering team, our endgoal is to bring technical differentiation over our competitors to win the sales campaigns within our leading accounts.
The location for this position is flexible. Preferred options are Portland, OR, Fremont, CA, Albany, NY or Austin, TX
The key job responsibilities include:
- Build and deploy Calibre platform based customized flows using SVRF/Python/Tcl for data prep(Retarget, OPC, RET, MDP), Fab Yield Ramp and DTCO/DFM areas.
- Champion the customer’s needs and be part of the solution flow development with factory engineers
- Collaborate with Factory product team on innovative software prototypes with latest data analytics and machine learning technologies
- Be a recognized field expert on new Calibre alpha/beta software and own the customer interface for deployment
- Help the Mentor and the customer’s development teams to refine the tool and tool flows, running experiments to provide proof of value for the new method, and driving these to deployment
- Travel to customer sites is a requirement.
- Experience: 3+ years of Mentor Calibre OPC-RET/Physical Verification software, or similar competitive offerings is required.
- 3+ years of scripting programming language experience like python/perl/tcl is a must.
- A proven track record of quick and self-motivated learning of new things is a must.
- Knowledge and working experiences with machine learning and big data analytics is a plus.
- Knowledge of semiconductor design, process and RET technology is a plus
- Semiconductor manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Familiar with Calibre Design Rules Checks (DRC) rule writing, Standard Verification Rule Format (SVRF) rule languages is a plus.
- Exposure to sales and application engineering environment is a plus.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Education: B.S. Minimum; M.S. preferred.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.