Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as IT Learning Business Analyst (m/f/d)
to help shape the IT/HR transformation.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You act as the global IT Business Analyst for HR-IT learning related topics
- You align business demand and processes with IT strategy and consult the business accordingly
- You think “big picture”, considering end-2-end processes and identify cross-topic dependencies
- You closely collaborate with internal and external Service Management teams and take over related activities
- You participate in projects driving and coordinating IT related activities
- You assess the IT Service and Operations Delivery options for new topics considering Nearshoring and Outsourcing options
- You consider market trends and digitalization potentials and collaborate closely with technology specialist teams in Siemens Healthineers IT
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in a subject related to information technology or business administration
- Minimum 3-5 year’s experience with Learning / Learning Technology or Human Resources IT-Services (SaaS or on premise, such as Workday, SABA or alike) and Processes
Your attributes and skills:
- You are interested in technology and eager to continuously educate and learn the lasts developments and trends in the area of Learning and Learning Technology
- You have strong consulting skills and first experience and/or knowledge of project planning, management and implementation methodology
- You possess strong analytical, methodical and problem-solving skills
- You are able to work independently and to prioritize conflicting demands with challenging workloads
- You are a team player and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional team
- You are fluent in German and English
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Katharina Tostmann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time