Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
This position requires Project Management of supplies of Turbine Packages and Accessories for Oil & Gas Projects, Refineries and Fertilizers
• P&L for the project
• Coordination with customer for project inputs, schedules and delivery.
• Arrange approvals of documents from customer and consultant
• Prepare and monitor schedules
• Coordination with internal departments
• On Time execution
• Claim management
• Risk management
• Project Reporting
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Total Experience: 6 to 8 years in Project execution of Turbine packages and accessories to refineries/fertilizer markets through OEMs like pump manufacturers.
- “Candidate with Project Management Certification would be preferable”
- Direct interaction with major pump OEMs l
- Direct interaction with consultants for refineries and fertilizers
- Familiarity with American Petroleum Institute (API) standards.
- Familiarity with ATEX/IEC directives regarding explosion classes/zones in refineries and fertilizers.
- Preferred experience should include engineering of turbine accessories
- Good understanding of contracts used in oil and gas, refinery, fertilizer projects.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time