- You are involved in the development of new automation solutions in the oil and gas sector to meet the ever-growing demand for clean energy. To this end, you will also drive the digitalization in the oil and gas sector by further developing our tank farm management system.
- In order to implement this efficiently, you will manage our global software development team of about ten people in an agile project environment.
- You will take our highly available management system to the next level through your conceptual consulting of sales and engineering in international customer projects. You will integrate cloud technology and alternative fuels in the next generation.
- You are responsible for the technical specification and development of highly complex system architectures with our customers, sales and development teams. Starting with the requirements, through the feasibility analysis to testing and operational deployment.
- In doing so, you will consider parameters such as budget and cost awareness as well as cost responsibility, technical design of the system, assignment of requirements and investigation of realization and feasibility studies.
- You will also identify and evaluate risks and opportunities, including IT security, data protection and compliance, describe non-functional requirements and interfaces and test the infrastructure and system.
- You will specify system integration, define requirements for cross-platform use of hardware and software units and evaluate legacy systems for migration solutions.
- We look forward getting to know you if you have successfully completed a university degree in business informatics or technical informatics. Alternatively, you have a comparable qualification.
- Due to your high affinity with the methods and tools of development, you can work successfully in an agile environment.
- You recognize weaknesses and risks and solve problems with adequate consideration of software and hardware by working out appropriate solution proposals.
- In order to find your way in your international environment, you are characterized by strong communication skills in fluent German and English.
- Furthermore, you can convince customers, developers and users of your concepts and our systems.
- You have the ability to recognize, abstract and simplify dependencies. Furthermore, you are a team player and enjoy working in virtual and global teams.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time