- You will be responsible for supporting both PLM projects and day-to-day management of environments across our multiple systems. You install, configure, patch and deploy Teamcenter (TC) systems for all environments, server and clients.
- You improve and optimize continuously system architectural elements, such as FMS\FSC, Enterprise servers & pool managers, web servers, distribution, clients, translations servers, etc. for enhanced performance and scalability and provide recommendations PLM Architecture/Design/Sizing.
- Further, you execute Linux System Administration including file system monitoring, user creation/modification, crons and scripting.
- You monitor the system regularly, ensure that the TC services and automated scripts are properly running as well as create and develop scripts or 3rd party solutions to enable effective system health monitoring.
- Moreover, you perform TC system administrator activities, act as TC Expert to resolve key systemic production issues sent from application support team as well as develop Processes and Documentation to assure the system is sustainable.
- You work with dispatcher and translation services (troubleshooting, analysis, development), client topics such as office integration, NX and Comos as well as SAP integration and configuration thereof.
- We look forward getting to know you if you hold a university degree or equivalent qualification in the field of engineering or computer science.
- You gained 5+ years of professional experience in PLM/TC architecture, installation and deployment as well as TC System Administration and Build Support.
- Additionally, you provide deep knowledge of IT operating systems and system administration (specifically Windows and Linux-based platforms). Know-How in TC data model, customization, workflow development and data import are desirably.
- You have strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to explain and document issues, resolutions and procedures using standard Microsoft Office applications. Further, you maintain confidentiality and secure classified data (ECC clearance required).
- As you act in a global team with various cultures and people with different technical backgrounds, you can communicate business-fluently in English and German (written and spoken). If required, you are ready to travel globally.
- You are characterized with the eagerness to learn new skills as required for changing technology landscape. You have strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to proactively identify issues, find root cause and identify both temporary and permanent solutions.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time