· Support country sales team and business partners with technical & scientific data to drive Siemens’ competitive edge. Prepare and update product technical presentations for key customers with alignment with global business strategy
· Drive product launches together with the regional & global marketing teams
· Collect competitor information and gather market intelligence
· Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses
· Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; and anticipating volume changes
· Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
· Organize conferences and scientific key customer events.
· Present at customer and medical meetings, and provide tailored knowledge and value.
· Facilitate product registration by ensuring completeness of IVD product documentation
· Coordinate translations of technical and promotional documents.
· Provide technical training to sales and support teams
· Align with Finance, Sales and Marketing managers to support the development of country sales programs such as install base retention, demo programs and deal escalations
· At least BSc degree in biology science with at least 2 years working experience in a similar marketing role
· Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
· Solid technical background in haematology
· Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
· Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
· Highly self-motivated and have strong problem solving skills
· Willingness to travel (approx.30%)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time