- Co-ordinates and process orders from customers/ BPs
- Duties as directed by Sales & Marketing Team that enable increased personal sales and productivity (ex. preparing customized documents, drafting email campaigns, sending marketing collateral to clients, assisting with client service requests).
- Conducts on-going data entry and basic reporting in Shaveville (CRM) for the sales team
- Proactively maintains and orders all marketing materials needed for the sales organization, including identifying, tracking and ordering marketing and product materials.
- Identifies, prepares and sends sales support marketing materials to customers
- Participates in supporting sales campaign and company sales events efforts, when needed.
- Creates and documents business requirements for tools and/or reports to help support distribution efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
· Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
· Background in Operations/Financial Services experience preferred
· CRM (e.g. Salesforce, Shareville) experience preferred.
· Detailed orientated and ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
· Can-do attitude, and interpersonal skills required.
· Internet and Microsoft Office Applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) experience needed.
· Overtime and schedule flexibility are occasionally necessary in this position.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time