- Responsible for forecasting, scheduling, and maintaining lead times of products (Reagent, Consumables, Spare parts and Instruments)
- Responsible for maintaining safety stock and min-max levels, re-order points, forecasted demand in order to reduce lead times while at the same time reducing excess inventory exposure.
- Entering and generating sales orders into the system and creating pick sheets for distribution centers
- Analyzes new orders, and schedules / promised ship dates, and also provides timely accurate procurement reports
- Leverage dashboarding report to aid in managing Products & Forecast
- Interact directly with other regional sourcing/supply chain Managers in development and management of enterprise-wide sourcing and supply chain strategies.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships with internal customers, internal/external suppliers and fellow team members at all levels.
· Associate or Bachelors degree in supply chain or similar degree is preferred
· Experience in Order Management / planning role
· Can-do attitude, and interpersonal skills required.
· Advanced proficiency with Excel.
· Overtime and schedule flexibility are occasionally necessary in this position.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time