Location: Mirków (near Wrocław). There’s a possibility of partial remote work.
Recently, we launched the first Siemens production site in Poland. Factory in Mirków assemblies modern, high-quality control cabinets for industry 4.0. Due to our development, we are looking for candidates for Software Developer position, who will not only maintain, but also develop our software systems for cooperating factories in Mirków (near Wrocław) and Chemnitz (Germany).
Change the future with us. You will be responsible for:
- Implementing and developing identified programming performance software by given demands within a time- and cost-budget under the rules of a given IT-environment;
- Developing solutions coordinated by demand managers in an agile way;
- Programming applications and data base systems based on feature- and requirement-specifications;
- Working close with the users, customers and suppliers, both inside and outside Siemens;
- Complying with the requirements of the existing IT environment and coordinating the necessary adjustments.
What do you need to make real what matters?
- Successfully completed education in applied / technical computer science or similar;
- Gained practical or professional experience in the area of IT;
- Practical knowledge about C#, MS-SQL, Angular, HTML5, TypeScript within MS Visual Studio Suite and ability to use it unerringly;
- Hands-on development experience using C#, MS-SQL, Angular;
- Fluency in English language; German will be an asset;
- Passion for technology, willingness to learn;
- Analytical skills, proactivity and agile way of working;
- Experience in project management will be an additional asset;
- Readiness to close cooperation with the users, customers and suppliers within; and outside Siemens (both factories).
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Wide range of responsibilities and a chance to follow your own style of working;
- Opportunity to work with innovative technologies and space to fulfill your ambitions;
- An opportunity to make a real impact on business by driving the changes and close cooperation also with end users;
- 2-month training in Germany;
- Good work atmosphere and organizational culture based on trust, responsibility and respect;
- Attractive benefit package including:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- a possibility to work remotely
- lunch card
- sports card funding
- annual financial bonus
- bridge days – additional paid days off
- …and many others!
How to apply?
Please send us your CV in English.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time