Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as
Application Services Manager in-vitro
Your tasks and responsibilities:
Your main responsibility is to drive, coach and support the Field Application Specialist team and increase customer satisfaction. You collaborate with the Sales and the Portfolio Solution Manager teams to support tenders, launch new products and assure a good flow of communication between all the departments. You interact with the service department and drive the organization of interdepartmental exchange meetings.
Installations & training
- Plan installations with the Project Manager and Regional Service Managers
- Follow-up on progress of installations and adapt/interact if needed
- Plan trainings with the FAS team and customer
Validation & Accreditation
- Discuss validation protocols and validation criteria with customer and Field Application Specialist
- Review results of validations and give feedback to the primary FAS. Support FAS in discussions with the customer
- Support the customers with accreditation process
- Drive process of up-to-date customer documents (installation binder, customer binder, training workbooks, …)
- Support FAS team to present Customer On-line services (PEP Connect, Document Library and Lifenet)
- Implement global customer service procedures for application services
- Make sure that all customer facing documents (installation, validation, training, …) are stored on the server
- Responsible for knowledge and education via PEP Connect (license for customers, demos to customers, installation and training)
- Follow-up on KPI’s with the team and assure accurate reporting of all activities in our CRM
- Monthly call and reporting to application service manager EMEA LD
- Participate in internal and external audits for the FAS in-vitro + implement corrective measures if needed
- Primary contact and liaison between the customer and Bio-Rad for QC material.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-be/laboratory-diagnostics
Your qualifications and experience:
- Experience in diagnostic environment, ideally as a Field Application Specialist
- Experience in accreditation support and method validation
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Analytical mindset. You’ll be working in a high performing team
- Sensitive to cultural differences between team members and customers
- Experience in people management is an asset. Efficient in teamwork
Our global team
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-be/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time