- In your new position you will be responsible for the commercial support of a large central function and lead the respective controlling teams.
- You will act as 'trusted business partner (f/m/d)' for the function's management and support them at achieving their financial targets.
- In addition, you will ensure the required transparency over cost- and productivity development, identify risk and optimization potentials and suggest recommended actions for implementation.
- You will shape the design and development of a harmonized process landscape, allowing global transparency and steering of services and projects.
- Moreover, you will establish and will be responsible for a tight commercial management, especially of larger services and projects.
- You will define and coordinate complex charging mechanisms within the function on Siemens Mobility (SMO) and Siemens side, SMO companies and external partners.
- Finally, you will be responsible for the adherence to commercial standards and prudence in charging and planning processes.
- You hold a completed university degree in economics or business information technology.
- In addition, you have long-term professional experience in a related position (function / project controlling) within an industrial environment, ideally complemented by several years of management experience, including experience in change management.
- Knowledge of the relevant internal/external commercial standards and guidelines as well SAP and MS Office are a prerequisite for this position.
- Experience in commercial customer or development project management is a plus.
- You bring in excellent presentation skills and persuasive power towards an interdisciplinary management on both finance and function site – you also enjoy working in international and interdisciplinary networks.
- Business-fluent German and English skills round off your profile.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time