Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. At GP SDO (Service Distributed Generation and Oil & Gas) we have presence in 68 countries catering to all Service requirement of Industrial Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Reciprocating compressors & Turbo Compressor business. With 8000+ employees we handle an installation base of ~ 85000 rotating and reciprocating machines in Oil & Gas, Industries and Power Generation field.
Product Experts, effective communicators, change agent within your team.
Our Area Sales professionals are the single point contact to the customers for all the Service requirements (Parts, Services, repairs, digitalization portfolio) since the time equipment is commissioned till it remains in service. They are spokesperson of customers within organization to deliver customer delight and achieve business goals. The role provides ample opportunity of learnings on technical and soft skills.
- You‘ll be responsible for standard aftermarket business for Industrial Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Reciprocating compressors & Turbo Compressor business in assigned area. Standard Business covers Sales of Parts, Services, Repairs, Digitalization portfolio.
- You’ll maintain & develop existing business with current clients, grow business relationships with current clients and develop new clients.
- You’ll be handling key accounts, develop plans, solutions and build business opportunities for next years and negotiate to close contracts.
- You’ll also develop Sales plans and achieve order entry, revenue & profit targets.
- You’ll be collaborating with different internal departments to improve customer support and enhance customer satisfaction.
- You’ll have to travel extensively in the assigned territory and always be with customers.
What you need to make real what matters
- You are a Mechanical Engineer BE/ B.Tech with 6-7 years of experience in Sales/ Marketing / Field Services working in field of rotating equipment.
- You’re customer oriented and quite adaptive to change.
- You’ve phenomenal interpersonal skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are open to extensive travel as per the business requirements.
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations across India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with diverse global teams and best in class technologies for sustainable energy future.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time