Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
• In this exciting role you will be responsible for Service Business for High Voltage products which includes Spare Parts -Accessories, Field Service activities, Retrofit, Refurbishment, Modifications, uprating, Extensions, Planned Maintenance and Inspection, Reactive Maintenance and Repairs, O&M, Project Services and Digital Services in respective region.
• Handling business for High Voltage Switchgear Products means all GIS /AIS Circuit Breakers, Disconnectors, Instruments Transformers, HVDC manufactured by Siemens in India, Germany and France and having an installed base in India.
• Services Sales including Preparation of offers, Business Development activities, Customer Presentations, Spec- in for competitive advantages. Push and market latest digital services portfolios viz. switchgear monitoring and Asset Management solutions.
• Possess high initiative to push channel partners and customers to derive higher growth. Quality and result-oriented, with entrepreneurial spirit and strong customer focus.
• Planning pro-active visits, driving Go2 market initiatives to customers for maintaining the opportunity pipeline to achieve the sales target for the responsible region.
• To conduct regular promotional activity at customer place like Customer Service presentations, Spec-in activities for tenders. Development of new customers for CS Business Unit.
• Planning the strategy for the customer win and order acquisition, Order booking activities along with business units. Engage with customer for consultative selling based on the customer problem statements and solutions and proposing win-win solutions.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Desire to learn & ready to expand the horizon.
• Excited to be part of latest digital services and keen to explore new market.
• Electrical engineer with at least 5-7 years of relevant experience
• Knowledgeable & experienced in Sales, Marketing and/or Business Development activities of Transmission products preferably in after sales services.
• Should have exposure to Business of Spare parts, Services, Retrofits, Maintenance contracts of Transmission product networks.
• Should be familiar with Market, Customer Base within Northern region.
• Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time