We are looking for HR positive and enthusiastic colleague who will be the part of our HR team supporting the line managers in their engineering and IT development projects. Siemens Mobility is looking for Senior Talent Acquisition Professional to help our business grow by building up the unique recruitment strategy to deliver the best employees to our business ever!
Your role will be:
- Advising on best sourcing strategies using various candidates sourcing channels while using your deep job-market knowledge.
- Being proud to explain the candidates our projects where new solutions in railway field are being born and delivered.
- Executing end-to-end recruitment process from job opening approval until the job offer acceptance.
- Pooling candidates for new upcoming recruitment demand.
- Participating in employer branding & recruitment marketing activities using your creativity and open mind.
- Assisting with the induction of new employees into the business (newcommer´s evidence in company competence management system), communicating details of new employees to the business in a timely manner and organising and providing a welcome day for new joiners
- Supporting the onboarding process of new hires and representing our values.
- Other supporting activities according to HR department/HR manager needs
Required education, skills and personality requirements
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Human Resources, Economy, Psychology/Andragogy
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and German – Intermediate (B1)
and Slovak - Proficiency (C2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment of SW and HW Engineers, IT/Telco professionals and SW developers for either recruitment agency or a client internally
- Good understanding of recruitment sourcing channels and online database searching techniques
- Strong IT skills, including the use of online tools, in-house databases and MS Office applications (MS Excel on an advanced level is a must)
- Solid understanding of Slovak Labour law
- Knowledge of in-company people related processes is an advantage
- Positive attitude, drive and motivation to deliver the targets
- Goal oriented person with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Good listener, strong communicator and relationship maker
- 1400 EUR Brutto + Variable bonus
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component 1400,- EUR for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time