We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Responsibility for build pipelines and automation environment
- Implementation of cross functional backend libraries for all web applications
- Contribute to various DevOps topics
- Web application development for EDI platform
- Code review and (automated) testing
- Root cause analysis and defect correction
- Ensure stable operations for the IT services
- Write technical documentation
- Ensure implementation of internal IT compliance & security guidelines
- Participate on regular status meetings
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Successfully completed university degree in Information Technology
- Broad relevant working experience in Java
- Experience in object oriented programming (OOP)
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Jenkins Pipeline, GitLab) and container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Helm)
- Knowledge and experiences in HTML / JS / CSS, XML / XSLT processing, Maven, Junit, Eclipse / Tomcat
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Business fluent English and German language skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17-1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Alexander Amon.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time