Within the Smart Infrastructure division, the Energy Performance Services (EPS) activity designs and develops Energy Management Programs for its major Industrial and Tertiary Infrastructure customers. Based on a strategic analysis, these programs articulate turnkey projects and services enabling our clients to drastically improve their energy performance and environmental impact.
Thanks to our global approach, which integrates cutting-edge skills, patented technical solutions, expert projectmanagement and deconsolidating financing, we are profoundly changing the way our customers' sites and activities produce and use energy. We design ambitious, innovative, low-carbon energy efficiency and production solutions with the most comprehensive performance guarantees on the market.
We are looking for a Sales Manager in charge of setting up and developing Energy Management Programs and Major Projects for our major clients, particularly industrial clients.
Within the EPS Belgium team, this position is in close collaboration with the Regional sales force, the Vertical Markets department, and the National Key Accounts, as well as the EPS teams in Europe. Travel is to be expected up to 40% of the time.
· Your first responsibility is to take orders from major customers in a context of strong growth in our business.
· You will define and implement the Strategy and Business Development Plan in collaboration with the management of the EPS Belgium team.
· You prospect according to the established strategy by relying on your professional network and the Siemens sales force, by initiating and developing strong relationships with major Customers at C-level as well as with Divisions and major sites.
· You will identify, qualify, and develop Program or Major Project opportunities according to the potential of each prospect through the analysis of its situation in terms of sustainable development, energy, strategic and operational objectives and financial approach. You will meet and mobilize all stakeholders (financial, technical, legal, purchasing, quality, etc.) around the opportunities under development.
· For qualified prospects, you are responsible for the entire process of interaction with the client, from the initial exchanges to the conclusion of the contract, including the structuring and negotiation phases. You will coordinate the stakeholders at the client's site and efficiently manage their decision-making process, relying on the technical experts and project developers of the EPS Belgium team.
· You will monitor your markets (customer activities, competition,
regulations, etc.) to enrich our value proposition to Customers and regularly
adjust your commercial strategy.
Your assets for success:
You have a proven experience in developing and selling complex projects and corporate programs in the field of distributed energy resources and systems (DER or DES), local renewable energy production like photovoltaics or wind farms, microgrids, energy storage solutions, e.g. acquired in a consulting firm, with decision-makers at large sites or companies of national and international dimension.
You have a good knowledge of the technical aspects of local low-carbon energy production (renewable energies, microgrids, flexibility/demand response...) and a passion for the topics of the Energy Transition, in particular carbon-reducing corporate programs. You are familiar with the subsidies related to these projects.
You have a hunting temperament, you have excellent abilities
to innovate, convince, negotiate and conclude contracts at the highest
level of the company.
You are recognized for your great tenacity, autonomy and strong results orientation in sales with long cycles.
You have a network of medium-sized and large Belgian and international industrial companies present in Belgium. You have an excellent knowledge of industrial environments (in particular Food, Pharma-Cosmetics / Life Science, Luxury, Materials, Chemistry) and a great experience of their decision process for budgeting and allocation of projects and services.
You can carry out our financing solutions (leasing contracts, "As a Service" contracts, third party investments, etc.) and the contracting of projects with Performance Guarantee.
You speak Dutch/English and ease in an international and multicultural environment.
You will join a team of experienced professionals, both dynamic and supportive, working together to bring the greatest value to our clients.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time