- In your new role you establish efficient vendor performance management, supporting the demand management with recommendations of best vendors as well as building and sustaining relationship with strategic vendors.
- You support the negotiations of frame contracts and individual contracts with vendors incl. support of the IT RFx processes.
- Moreover, you contribute to contract reviews with the goal to optimize existing contracts and optimize negotiation-positions, together with involved departments.
- You ensure the compliance of contracts content with IT and procurement. Further, you manage the contract governance and approval process as well as the disputes and claim process. You establish and maintain contract database.
- Additionally, you support and coordinate audit processes in IT as well as you establish a process and robust reporting for vendor KPIs. You collaborate with SCM, Value Centers, IT and Accounting at a global level in a virtual environment.
- We look forward getting to know you, if you hold a master’s degree, preferably in Economics or Information Technology.
- You have 10+ years’ work experience in SCM and IT area. Experience in multiple business fields is an advantage, such as Controlling and Contract Management.
- You provide knowledge of the entire contract lifecycle and general knowledge of various IT technologies, IT services, projects and their cost structure.
- As you act in an international environment, you can communicate fluently in English. German and/or other languages as well as experience in multi-cultural teams are an advantage.
- Personally, you are characterized with autonomously work and strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication at all business levels as well as strong teamwork and cooperation skills in an international and virtual working environment.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time