Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Project Manager Officer for in vitro business within Siemens Healthineers Customers Services Laboratory Diagnostics
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Manage, lead and coach the Project Management team composed by 5 resources;
- Embrace and foster Siemens Healthineers Principles, act as a role model;
- Drive continuos improvement of the assigned processes
- Contribute to Customer Service overall capacity planning through implementation data analysis
- Drive forecast accuracy for systems go-live
- Actively engage with the global PM community and HQ Solution Implementation
- Ensure team’s compliance of Safety Regulation and manage documentations accordingly to standard certifications
- Plans and coordinates Siemens projects according to the Project Management (PM) standards;
- Support in clarifying customer needs during the request for proposal phase for room preparation and transition plan in order to support internal and external stakeholders (suppliers and business partnerts) for the necessary requirements related to project quotations;
- Develops timelines and milestones during the execution phase for the projects assigned, to ensure the fulfillment of contract specifications/requirements, costs and timing of execution, in collaboration with the internal and external stakeholders involved;
- Responsible for meeting all project milestones and technical objectives;
- Respect all active regulations with specific reference to Safety Regulation and National law regarding Local Law of Public Procurement (Codice Appalti pubblici).
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Education: technical diploma or academic background in engineering
- Experience: 4 or more years experience in project management or technical role into the In Vitro business.
Your attributes and skills:
- Project management knowledge;
- In vitro medical equipments technical knowledge will be a plus;
- Lean and process mapping knowledge;
- Performance Management;
- Assertive communication style;
- Good English language skill;
- Availability to travel at a national and international level as needed;
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both
to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and
quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information
security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact:
Siemens Healthcare Srl
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will not consider applications sent by email.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time