- In your new role as Commercial Project Manager (f/m/d) you will assume the general controlling and commercial support for Real Estate oriented projects of Siemens Mobility. You will look after a project end-to-end, from an early identification phase followed by project approval, planning and preparation all the way through to implementation and hand-over.
- In addition, you will identify cost efficient and innovative solutions to be incorporated into the business case.
- You will coordinate the internal project approval processes especially regarding business case, legal aspects, accounting and tax topics.
- Furthermore, you will ensure correct accounting for the project (IFRS and country specific) in terms of capital/expense, revenue and cost recognition.
- You will be the counterpart to the technical project manager and contact person for external parties e.g. authorities, designer / architect, general contractor and supplier.
- Finally, you will have full responsibility for the project controlling regarding cost (Actuals and Forecast) and timeline. You will prepare project reporting (internal & external) for stakeholders and management.
- You hold a completed Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- You have long-term experience in commercial management of complex projects and bring in excellent accounting skills, preferably for the real estate industry.
- Furthermore, advanced SAP and MS Excel skills is a must.
- You appreciate working in an international, multi-cultural team and are comfortable to spend time onsite of your projects.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in German and English, both written and verbally.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time