We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
· Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
· Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
· Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
· Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
· Competitive total rewards package.
· Profit sharing available.
· Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
· Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
· Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
· Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
· Employee perks and discounts.
· Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
This is a 13-month contract covering a maternity leave.
What will you do?
· Responsible for planning, developing and implementing marketing and communication strategy and plans, including brand campaigns, online presence, email, marketing lead generation, event management, etc.
· Development of internal and external communications materials to promote and support business goals and objectives of the organization
· Provides specific support to Management of the Operating Company on communication requirements, marketing strategies and employee engagement. Works collaboratively and hands-on with senior stakeholders to develop and project manage successful initiatives
· Implements marketing and communication functions across multi-channels e.g. virtual and in-person events, direct branding, online, social media
· Responsible for the oversight of collateral creation and working with external vendors e.g. marketing videos, social media campaign management and collateral development
· Responsible for managing the Smart Infrastructure marketing team, ensuring alignment amongst business specific marketing plans, synergies across various tasks, and promotion of growth topics
· Responsible for developing, monitoring and managing budget and metrics
· Degree or diploma in Communications, Marketing, Business or relevant field essential
· Minimum 6 years of successful experience in marketing and communications, including social media, B2B marketing and communications experience required
· Experience managing a small team, providing direction, support, target setting and conducting performance reviews
· Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Experience working in a large matrix organization preferred
· Bilingualism English and French is an asset
· Experience / knowledge in energy and infrastructure sectors is an asset
· Professional in all Microsoft Office tools, SharePoint, Eloqua, Adobe Acrobat Tools, Social Media channels.
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $565,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 50 non-profit organizations and planted 1,850 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada generates $2.2B in sales with 4,800 employees. Join our team of approximately 377,000 talented professionals in more than 200 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.