In the heart of Silicon Valley, recently acquired by Siemens, we are primed for future growth by redefining Smart Buildings. Enlighted is a game-changer bringing commercial buildings into the IoT — and we’re looking for the brightest minds out there to help drive that transformation. We’re not just a sensor company, but a data and connectivity company with the big mission of helping our customers meet their sustainability challenges while saving both money and time. Our innovative lighting control systems are already delivering energy savings of up to 85% at a large — and growing — number of Fortune 500 companies. But that’s only the beginning. Our IoT platform for smart buildings with our groundbreaking sensor technology which collects data in real-time, Enlighted is building exciting use cases for our clients.
We have been honored with numerous accolades including 2019 Frost and Sullivan - Best Practices Award, Sapphire Award's Illuminator of the Year and SSL Smart Lighting Project Award, 2018 IoT Global Award, 2018 Cleantech Company of the Year, JPM Securities "Efficient Fifty" and 2017 Technology Headlines Company of the Year.
Enlighted’s mission is to help our customers reach long-range sustainability goals while saving money and growing efficiency. With our first-in-class sensor and analytics platform, we provide smart energy solutions for commercial environments, saving customers up to 85% in energy costs while improving the comfort of workspaces and the efficiency of the people who work in them.
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, you'll be joining a team that is transforming the future of smart buildings. We're building an IoT platform that digitizes buildings with informative data, to empower occupants and drive better decision making.
We are rapidly growing our ecosystem of partners. As a core member of our sales and strategy team you will play a key role in establishing and maintaining relationships with technology strategy consultants, systems integrators, and real estate technology partners.
We can offer you an ownership culture, full health/life/vision & dental benefits, generous paid time off and sick days, a matching 401k Plan and company profit sharing too!
Are you up for the challenge?
- Co-develop partnership strategy based on research, expertise and understanding of Enlighted's strategy and goals.
- Manage, qualify, evaluate and establish a strong pipeline of strategic key partners opportunities that would align with our mission and vision
- Manage partner relationships from initial discussions and relationship management through agreement closing and partner management. Build strong long term relationships with partners.
- Own the negotiation process on agreements, working effectively across all cross functional key internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, engineering, customer success, marketing, and finance to support partnership development and management.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Education.
- A minimum of 6 years of proven experience in developing channel sales or managing partnerships, ideally in B2B-SaaS, real estate technology, and/or IoT industries.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Proven track record of handling complex negotiations with multiple stakeholders.
- Understanding of the IoT ecosystem and data services.
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships and negotiate with various stakeholder groups.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with technical, contractual and financial issues; excellent business judgement.
- Bachelor's Degree
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Enlighted, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.