What are my responsibilities?
• Functional responsibility for the SQM Team for SE Generation Projects in the Asia Pacific & China region. Responsible scope includes components, systems and services for the auxiliary and solutions business for large turbines, industrial gas turbines and industrial steam turbines.
• Selects, manages, evaluates and develops assigned employees; promotes employee activities aimed at increasing productivity and job satisfaction, while pursuing departmental targets to ensure the long-term success with a motivated workforce. Sets, breaks down, agrees and monitors specific targets for his/her staff.
• Lead quality planning to ensure supplier quality deliverables during customer project execution
• Plan (Budget & Resources), guide, lead and track cross-functional teams to perform Supplier Qualification (SQ) & Product and Process Qualification (PPQ) for responsible scope according to applicable process descriptions and standards.
• Plan (Budget & Resources), guide, lead and track supplier quality improvement programs, quality root cause analysis and definition of appropriate counter measures at the supplier.
• Support product development process of new/ revised components to ensure the manufacture-ability and to provide technical evaluation of design changes as input to cost impact analysis.
• Support the creation, implementation and control of the appropriate procedures, guidelines and tools to control the efficiency of the Supplier Quality Management System in order to meet cost- and productivity targets of the purchasing, quality and logistic processes.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Several years of experience in supplier quality management or procurement with cross-functional experience gained in technical functions.
• Experience as design engineer, quality engineer or manufacturing engineer is preferred.
• Project experience within procurement and logistics.
• Functional lead experience.
• Initiative, results orientation and strong analytical thinking. • Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese. 2-3 years of international experience and adequate capability to negotiate and operate in different cultures.
• Willingness to travel ~30%.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Energy, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time