Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Thailand team as Supply Chain Logistics Officer, Healthcare Diagnostics to be responsible for order processing and import operation for the Diagnostics Business.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for material master creation
- You will process purchase orders to Siemens Healthineers affiliated vendors through SAP system
- You will expedite and update order, shipment status in controlling sheet tracking
- You will consolidate the update order status comment and input in Open Order Line Reports and submit to Global vendors weekly
- You will process Import Customs formality declaration and domestic transportation arrangement by instructing to nominated customs broker and transporter companies
- You will create Inbound delivery and Outbound delivery through SAP
- You will expedite and complete GR/IR to be balance through SAP
- You will create the order and delivery status report and submit to business partner customer including internal sales department
- You will submit pre-alert document invoice, delivery note, HAWB document to customer including ASN (Advance shipping notice ) to distribution center
- You will follow up on control filing proof of delivery documents
- You will be the Claim (COD) coordinator
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/laboratory-diagnostics
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Business Administration major in Logistics or related field
- You have 2 years of working experience specializing in Logistics or Supply Chain Management field
- You have knowledge in MM Module under SAP
Your personality and skills:
- You are a good collaborator as well as a team player who strive to achieve new mutual team project assignment
- You possess good customer management skills
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You are proficient in Thai and English both written and spoken
- You are proficient in MS Office
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time