Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to manage the associated risks caused through Cybercriminals.
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unpredictable security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus increasing the risk of cyberattacks.
Help us tackle tomorrow’s challenges today! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Contribute your profound expertise in writing and reviewing technical hardening guides to the Siemens cybersecurity team for protection services
- Support developing automated implementation methods for system security relevant measures (improve existing methodology, create scripts, etc.)
- Support creation of compliance scan policies to continuously verify that systems comply to technical hardening guides
- Use in-house developed tools and standards to deliver technical descriptions including implementation and audit procedures
- Consult with IT and Business Units to align applicability of technical hardening guides with business needs
- Adapt external hardening guides into Siemens automated processes, implementation, control and monitoring
- Keep yourself up to date about latest exploitable threats, system vulnerabilities and hacking techniques
- Train Siemens cybersecurity community to understand Siemens cybersecurity technical hardening guides
- Advice managers as well as technical experts how to implement proposed measures and mitigate residual risks
- Represent yourself as specialist in your topic in the Siemens-internal and external cybersecurity community, as well as with partners and customers
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Master’s degree or similar in information security. Certified 5 years of experience on hardening IT Systems equivalent
- Hands-on experience with IT system security assessments, system hardening and Cybersecurity Policy Frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST, CIS)
- Expert knowhow on at least one fundamental IT-topic (e.g. Operating Systems, Network, Databases, Cloud, SAP, Messaging, server applications, office applications,)
- Good knowledge of cybersecurity fields such as two-factor authentication, cryptography, patch management, security event management, least privilege principle, defense-in-depth
- Good knowledge of Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language (OVAL), and Extensible Configuration Checklist Description Format (XCCDF)
- Experience in using version control systems, e.g. git
- Good knowledge of JSON, YAML, and Markdown
- Good knowledge to create scripts for configuring IT
systems for at least one of the following technologies: (one or more vendor
certification is an advantage)
- Windows (GPOs, Registry Settings, PowerShell, MS Intune)
- Linux (Bash scripts, Ansible)
- Databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- English fluent proficiency both written and spoken, German is a plus
- Ability to create and maintain wide social networks within an organization
- Enjoy working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
- Very good knowledge of the technical and organizational aspects of information security, as well as knowledge of the intrusion security of IT systems, networks and applications in theory and practice
- Ability to clearly present technical contexts, technical and management-oriented consulting, and scientific work
- Ability to work independently in a results-oriented manner and the will to become a recognized expert in one's own field within and outside Siemens
- Ability to manage projects professionally
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
*Please, submit your application in English, including a presentation / motivation letter.
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time