What are my responsibilities?
- Align the compensation structures below Senior Management across all countries.
- Lead job evaluation projects and evaluate jobs below Senior Management level using the non-senior management evaluation methodology "GRIP" at country level.
- Manage the incentive process of the Middle East & Africa countries on lead country level. Ensure implementation according to global guidelines (cascaded approach top down) that includes target setting and target achievement process leading to calculation of yearend BONUS / Incentive payout for entire population. Administration of the Sales and PM incentive scheme for the participating countries.
- Support the annual salary review planning process and align with annual PMP (Performance Management Process). Ensure that budget proposals for pay increases of countries are in line with market requirements and business objectives, and that salary bands in the countries meet business objectives.
- Evaluate and analyze compensation market data and conduct market benchmarking for the lead countries and country key positions. Recommend compensation actions based on external and internal equity comparison.
- Participate in annual remuneration surveys while aligning with the globally agreed terms of the contract with survey vendors. Support the countries with their country specific survey participation and obtain the results via published reports.
- Support the countries in global equity programs.
- Governance, enhancement and development of employee related policies, such as working hours policy, leave policy, field service policy, recognition policy.
- Support of lead country activities related to Employee Benefits, e.g. medical insurance, group life, workmen's compensation, marketing and implementation of Fronted Captive Program, promotion of the Siemens International Pension plan pilot.
- Conduct special projects, e.g. Rewards and Recognition Guideline, Sales Incentives, Compensation Planning, Market Intelligence.
- Active participation in the local and global Compensation and Benefits community including knowledge sharing and advice of colleagues.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University Degree in HRM, Business Administration or relevant fields from reputable university
- Solid work experience in area of Human Resources fields ideally by an international organization or MNC
- Experience in development and implementation of Compensation & Benefits governance and policies is desirable
- Experience in position evaluation, base pay administration, bonus plan design and benefits administration
- Experience in managing projects (including structuring, milestones, resource planning, change of plans and projects)
- Experience with local, regional and global laws and regulations in the field of Compensation & Benefits in Middle East and Sub Sahara preferred
- Global Rewards Professional certificate by World@Word advantageous
- Experience in leading project teams and/or workgroups for the roll out of HR information systems, incentive schemes and compensation systems
- Advanced communication skills (C-level) – Fluent level in English
- Work experience abroad or international business/ project experience preferred
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time