At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 different nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
We are a global business process management area, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process allowing our colleges to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
To support our Finance & Accounting operation we are looking for a Junior Accountant to integrate our Center of Competence which has incorporate the activities of, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable/Cash Allocation Cash & Banks, ICC, Fixed Assets, General Ledger and Closing.
- Accurate and timely accounting service, by processing transactions in line with the company regulations and guidelines;
- Record and monitor day-to-day accounting transactions in SAP, with accuracy and in a timely manner;
- Verification, posting and payment of invoices;
- Process Expense claims (posting & payment);
- Process vendor accounts / Goods Received / Vendor accounts reconciliation;
- Vendor dunning letters, written and verbal communication with supplier;
- Processing and clarification of manual transactions;
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to our business partners
- Perform monthly activities;
- Closing activities;
- PCMB controls;
- Audit Controls elaboration;
- Other administrative topics.
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Experience in administrative and/or customer oriented tasks;
- Fluent knowledge in English;
- Solid knowledge on Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment.
- Strong customer focus, result & quality orientation and professional ethics.
- Availability to travel, if needed
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Good communication skill
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time