During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Location: Ankara, Istanbul or any other location within Turkey
Organization: Siemens Digital Industries Software
Type: Full time / permanent
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
With the upcoming establishment of Siemens Digital Industries Software in Turkey, you will be part of a stable global company continuously delivering innovation, quality and reliability in most critical and advanced industries. As PreSales Consultant (m/w/d), you will join a global team applying digital innovations at Turkish lead engineering and manufacturing companies. You will follow state-of-the-art Siemens Digital Twin and Digital Thread learning paths to become familiar with the Siemens portfolio in order to advise and work on technical solutions for our key customers across the Aerospace, Electronics and Automotive industries.
Your focus lies on engaging with customers and prospects to fully understand their business needs and you will lead the product and solution aspect of the sales process. You will select appropriate suites of technology and develop proposals for improving the customers’ PLM processes. You will work closely with sales and the teams of our customers/partners in order to reach these aims.
Preparing and delivering strategic demonstrations of PLM software products and solutions will be part of your daily business. Occasionally you will also provide professional services after the sale, including installation support, customer training and mentoring.
You’ll drive digital innovation by:
- Providing technical support for the Siemens PLM products, such as Teamcenter, NX, Simcenter and others
- Leveraging a combination of application and domain expertise to a variety of Siemens customers in the Aerospace, Electronics and Automotive Industries
- Proof-of-concepts and product demonstrations
- Support in closing sales by demonstrating value and benefits of solutions
- Preparing responses to RFI’s and RFP’s as well as other technical documentation
- Training and mentoring client technical leads and subject matter experts in the application of the Siemens PLM portfolio
- Online / Offline customer communications and technical support of marketing events
- Defining functional scope of work for implementation service projects
- Organizing and coordinating customer activities which require external technical expertise (from EMEA Center of Excellence or other countries)
You’re the innovator we need if you have:
- Ability and self-motivation to quickly capture knowledge on cutting-edge technologies, products and processes. You’re able to switch easily between different activities
- Open-mindedness and interest in optimizing things you are involved in
- Customer-focus and the ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, IT or other related field of study
- Proven work experience in an Engineering role in the Aerospace, Electronics, Automotive or related industry
- Good understanding of product design, engineering and manufacturing processes
- Good understanding of PLM and CAD/CAM/CAE applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills in Turkish and English
- Flexibility to travel within Turkey (approx. 50%)
What more do I need to know?
PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives top-line revenue from repeatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author, validate and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation.
At Siemens Digital Industries Software, we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application! Please use the button "apply now" to submit your application.
firstname.lastname@example.org, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this position is Marc Lerch.
We attach great importance to equal opportunities and welcome applications from candidates with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Digital Industries Software
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time