- You design, implement and improve continuously the Customs Compliance Management System with the involvement of respective Customs functions.
- In order to assure orderly implementation of the Internal Customs Control Program, you are responsible for the definition, implementation and enforcement of a risk-based global review strategy and corresponding implementation tools.
- The development and implementation of predictive analyses to improve the risk position including specifications for their consideration as well as monitoring their implementation in customs applications/ERP systems is an essential part of your tasks.
- You monitor, consolidate and evaluate the decentralized reviews/spot checks and local risk profiles.
- Additionally, you identify, analyze and monitor all customs related risks in compliance with established RIC monitoring requirements.
- You are responsible for the management of SE TS C internal (task oriented) Control System.
- By answering questions in Customs Compliance/Risk respective tools related to topics including trainings, workshops, applicable templates etc., you support the Customs Organization.
- You act as contact to other Assurance Providers (e.g. SE AC RIC) and monitor and consolidate local/regional customs duties. Moreover, you identify potentials through periodic analyses of local customs duty situations with regard to global flow of goods to initiate greatest possible/economic usage of customs advantages.
- We look forward to meeting you if you hold a university degree in economics, business administration or equal.
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of Customs.
- Ideally, you have experience in (re)design and implementation of internal Control/Monitoring Systems.
- Additionally, you provide knowhow in SAP, MS Office (especially Excel), advanced data analytics and data visualization methods.
- To find your way in your international environment, you demonstrate fluent German and English language skills.
- Personally, you convince with intercultural sensitivity. As you will build a continuous monitoring concept as part of a Customs’ risk management system, you are able to collaborate cross-functional with different counterparts.
- You add value to our company with your ability to lead the Customs Risk team, work in teams, to communicate effectively and to achieve your goals.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time