What are my responsibilities?
Analyzes statistical information regarding EHS and gives advice and recommendation for appropriate measures,
Decides measures for remedial action,
Initiates and co-ordinates collection and consolidation of necessary data for EHS reporting,
Supports the responsible Management Team in all EHS issues,
Coordinates dedicated EHS issues with accountable professionals within a segment or one site,
Develops, proposes and implements EHS processes and/or methods,
Plans and accomplishes roll out of EHS programs or projects, and monitors respective achievement in related organization,
Analyses and monitors adherence to EHS standards in assigned organizations, and prepares regular EHS reporting,
Contributes to internal and external EHS audits, in support of accountable EHS officer,
Prepares regular external EHS reporting for official authorities, or for internal stakeholder,
Maintains operational contact to external authorities,
Trains employees and management,
Keeps abreast with all respective regulations and standards in regional or local law.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering,
- B Class Safety Specialist Certificate from Ministry of Labor,
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience required in Energy Sector, especially in factories,
- Comprehensive knowledge of safety and health management (especially in Risk Assessment),
- Presentational skills with the ability to influence others to effect change in a positive manner,
- Experience in EHS training, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 Management Systems,
- Excellent interpersonal skills with team work ability,
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs,
- Excellent command of English,
- Environmental Expert Certificate from Ministry of Environment,
- NEBOSH/IOSH certificates are preferred.
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed,
- No restriction for travelling.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time