Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Quality Manager (m/w/d) SHS QT to drive quality improvement initiatives within Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As head of the Siemens Healthineers Audit Program within the governance role of SHS QT, you are responsible for planning, coordinating and conducting audits and assessments to determine regulatory compliance at Siemens Healthineers units worldwide
- Lead and develop a team of approx. 4 employees
- You lead Siemens Healthineers-wide improvement projects and initiatives to foster the Quality attitude according our Healthineers principle, ensure regulatory compliance and strengthen our competitiveness in all areas of the QM system, taking into account lean aspects and application of HPS methods and elements
- You develop new concepts in quality management for practical and solution-oriented support of Siemens Healthineers units in the implementation of international regulatory and internal requirements
- Besides that you develop and create classroom and web-based trainings on QM topics and, if necessary, also conduct training in the Healthineer units
- You create and revise processes, guidelines and quality requirements for Siemens Healthineers
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a university degree in a scientific or comparable discipline (e.g. medicine, pharmacy, medical technology)
- You have many years of professional experience in the field of QM in vitro medical devices preferable or molecular diagnostics
- You have practical experience in digitalization and applying digital means to transform existing processes and workflows towards more productivity
- You have experience in the management of employees or leading of projects and influencing others
- You are characterized by your knowledge of other relevant QM requirements in medical technology (ISO standards, laws), have in-depth practical experience in auditing (QSR, ISO, GMP) and can demonstrate certification as an auditor in accordance with ISO 19011
Your attributes and skills:
- You offer a high load capacity and flexibility
- You have the ability to analyze complex issues and to process them in a structured and independent way
- You bring a willingness to travel within the framework of the worldwide improvement projects and audits with up to 50% travel
- Your presentation and communication skills as well as English skills are very good
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larah Joyce Stephan.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time