Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
- Then come in and join our global team as Intern, Software Development to experience working in the Singapore team to work on digital healthcare projects. A minimum commitment of 6 months is required for this internship.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Help implement systems for data collection, analysis and visualization for healthcare applications
- Work with project team on system integration, testing and debugging
- Work with collaborators to collect data for internal projects
- Help with management of documents (manuals, agreements, etc.)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.sg/
Your qualifications and experiences:
University students (or graduates) in computer science, data science, engineering, statistics, applied mathematics or a related subject
Your personality and skills:
- Have strong interest in working in the healthcare industry/hospitals
- Have good knowledge of the inner workings of computer
- Knowledge of two or more programming languages
- Preferably some knowledge of databases
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time