IE Engineer 工业工程师 （冲压工艺方向） （无锡）
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
- To contribute towards the continuous development and improvement of production regarding process, quality, working environment and efficiency.
- regulation and set up instruction for the production.
- Make and update work instruction, standard worksheet, VSM, OEE etc.
- Investment analyses when purchasing new equipment. Include related layout change, efficiency increase, productivity improvement etc.
- Driving LEAN manufacturing implementation.
- Responsible for shop floor tools/fixtures optimization.
- Other tasks that IE manager assign.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in sheet-metal manufacturing engineering.
- Familiar with punching, laser cutting, bending process.
- General expertise in basic software (CAD, Excel).
- Good communication skill in spoken and written English.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Medium Voltage Switching Technologies (Wuxi) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time