Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
• This role requires extensive experience in development and support of large-scale worldwide Siemens Energy e-Commerce Operations and overseeing centralized processes
• Participate in the business analysis process and provide product and implementation expertise to clients in how best to implement and use the system, identify scope gaps, advise on workaround solutions when applicable.
• Support in detailed project & service planning activities, communicate on project progress to engagement manager. Manage support according to Global SLA, respond to emergencies (24X7)
• Develop own professional learning of SAP Hybris products/technologies and solutions. Improve consulting skills; improve application and implementation expertise in the product and industry.
• Provide expertise on the functional use of SAP Hybris Commerce, its various administrative cockpits and the SAP Hybris Accelerators. Lead client discussions mapping business requirements to the SAP Hybris platform.
• Provide consultation to client stakeholders and business users in Omni-channel-specific business topics, including product catalog modeling, inventory management, customer service, b2b customer management, b2b procurement, demand generation, promotion strategy, cross-channel commerce and more.
• Understand SAP Hybris data structures, facilitate discussions about data models and leverage expertise and past experience to anticipate business implications of data modeling decisions and make necessary compromises.
• Bring the innovation and external experience in processes such as deployment, cloud services and micro services, analyze the system performance etc.
Build and maintain positive relationships with IT Peers, Business Partners, Customers and External Resources
Facilitate the implementation of SAP/Hybris Solutions to enhance the client’s business functionality and overall performance, Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
• Apply expertise and experience to draw insights from analytics data (e.g. AOV, page-views, visits, unique visits, line items per order, conversion rates) to identify opportunities to improve KPI’s (key performance indicators)
• Support pursuit management activities, participate in proposals preparation
• Build strong internal relationships within SE CRM Services and with other services across the organization
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Overall 10 years of IT experience and 5 years of hybris eCommerce development experience
• At least 4 years of implementation experience in hybris and Commerce cloud exposure
Sound knowledge on Java Script, Ajax, CSS, HTML ,Concrete understanding of SAP Hybris Application Lifecycle Framework
• Experience of implementing and/or supporting large web based applications server-based systems/networks, ideally within an external customer facing and SLA- driven environment.
• Knowledge on software architecture and multiple project methodologies: waterfall, agile, Scrum, et al.
• Experience with Java/J2EE
• Experience with SAP CRM and HANA is an asset.
• Management Consulting Experience in Business and IT Strategy and Governance, Value Management, Business Process Management, Center of Excellence
• Strong academic record including a degree in Computer Science, Business or another related field
• Willingness to travel 50-75% of the time based on project need
• Should be able to take ownership and responsibility for the decisions to be made in eCommerce Applications.
• Bilinguals English/German preferred, Strong oral & written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and business needs in technical specifications
Very strong ability to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, technologies, individuals and cultures.
• Strong Customer/ Vendor Management skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time