IE Engineer 工业工程师 （无锡）
Organization: SMVS 西门子中压开关技术（无锡）有限公司
Mode of employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
- Guide and track lean site improvement activities; Assist all departments to prepare for improvement, including PDCA, confirmation of improvement objectives and objectives, project preparation, follow-up tracking mechanism, etc.; Responsible for tracking and guiding the implementation and implementation of improvement projects.
- Take responsibility of PUMA calculation, input and related work, finally complete PUMA yearly target.
- Take responsibility of layout design and planning
- Take responsibility of improvement projects as related to: Cycle time & Line balance, Methods, and ergonomics
- Take responsibility of problem solving, including manufacturing process, bottleneck management and quality.
- Support production department to meet yearly target of output/Leadtime/Yield/productivity
- Lead/support improvement projects which related to Industrial 4.0, support factory toward to automation and digitization step by step
- Check the electrical design, software writing and architecture design of automation integration project suppliers.
- Responsible for business research, process analysis, demand analysis, detailed design and on-site implementation of MES project; The operation and technical support of MES project has been implemented
- Use data mining, analysis and machine learning to support the company's digital projects.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree or above, IE / mechanical major or other associate majors.
- Have the knowledge and working experience of the manufacturing process, management process and lean production development.
- Have the knowledge and working experience about standardization of the manufacturing process and management process.
- Have the knowledge and working experience about Cycle Time and Line Balance, Methods and ergonomics.
- Have the knowledge and working experience about support and initiate the continuous improvement regarding the efficiency improving, wastage reduction and so on.
- Strong willingness to change and to drive changes.
- Strong ownership, teamwork manner, cross function coordination & communication skill, down to earth attitude.
- Skilled in office software, such as Excel, PPT, Word, CAD, Project.
- Background with Industry 4.0 or machine automation, or robot is a plus.
- English skill is necessary.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Medium Voltage Switching Technologies (Wuxi) Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time