Job title: Technical Writer/Technical document specialist
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You should Proactively learn the products and process involved w.r.t to documentation
- You should Support the team members in achieving the deadlines
- You will be Creating and editing various documents as per the SIEMENS standards
- You Interact with the System test team, Development team and other stake holders efficiently and manage the deliverables
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Qualification: BE/BTech,ME/MTech/MCA only (CS) background Preferably from Electrical or Electronics background
- Technical writer should be of 5-7 years of experience
- Should have knowledge of Industrial automation
- Should not be from Aircraft maintenance background
- Should be aware XML editors, DITA and modular documentation
- Should have knowledge of AGILE, Incremental approach and waterfall model
- Knowledge of Adobe illustrator or equivalent tools
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time